Wednesday, October 19, 2011

From Shakespeare to Oscar

I wanted to take a moment to recall something that happened...6 years ago. Brinda and I had to act out the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet. For reference of this, B, check your email again. I mention this because it is almost absurd to think of all the stuff that has happened in between then and now. I know your week is horrendous B, but I love you as much as an entire herd of moose (do they have herds, who knows???) loves Canada. That's a lot of love.

Once upon a time, in 2005, I went to bed at 10 p.m. This worked out well for me, until I stopped and life has been a downward trend since.

Today was, in fact, a revolutionary day in that my boss at Aldie shared that we FINALLY, after 2 years, got new stamps that no longer require me to fidget with the shipping list numbers! As a result I processed 3x my normal amount. Success.

Dorothy's last name from the Wizard of Oz is Gale. How hilarious, because of it's correlation to the wind! Thanks C.R. for this fact, even though you will never read this and probably have no idea that I even have a blog.

I thought I'd end with a quote from the one and only Oscar Wilde, "It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information." Happy med school library studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment