Sunday, June 20, 2010

I will make this post as quick as possible (and without pictures) so that the 2 people who have asked me about this will be satisfied until I can make a satisfactory post. Wow, I'm such a bad blogger! But that's ok! In the time that has elapsed since my last entry I have done many thing. Allow me to list them

1). Went the Granada and the Alhambra in Andalusia.
2). Went to the City of Arts and Sciences Aquarium and saw the dolphin show.
3). HAD MIDTERMS.
4). Went to the beach a lot (always fun times).
5). Painted some spanish fans.
6). Went to the Museum of the Fallas and saw actually fallas being created.
7). Went to the Modern Art Museum - IVAM.
8). Walked the streets of Valencia numerous times in various incorrect attempts at following map directions.
9). Went to an authentic paella restaurant.
10). Discovered coca cola CON CAFEINA at mercadona.

I am sure there are lots of things I am forgetting but let this be a preview for descriptions to come. Here is an overview of the rest of June. Tomorrow, Monday is the cooking class where we get to make paella in hugeee pans and apparently some other types of typical valencian cuisine. Tuesday I am meeting Andrea, my Intercambio (spanish student learning english) to practice speaking and such. She seems SUPER nice i'm quite excited. Wednesday I'm going to the beach and cramming, barring inclement weather. Thursday I have a semi-final. Friday I have 2 finals, comida de despedida (even though I didn't sign up for it and am not actually leaving Spain I still had to mark pollo o verduras so not exactly sure what's going on with that). Saturday Claire and I are going to Madrid until Tuesday night when I will come back to Valencia for round 2 of summer school.

Tomorrow I will update this for realsies (I hope?). Expeditions for the day include finally going to see the Holy Grail at the Cathedral. I have tried 3 times and every time it is either closed for siesta or actually closed. tragic. But tomorrow's the day. In other news I am doing what I do best - which is studying. More to come. Besos.

No comments:

Post a Comment