Happy Wednesday!
Actually, Wednesday's are pretty mundane, but still I suppose today is worthy of a post...
First of all, I would just like to let everyone know that the rodent problem has been rectified. After barricading myself in the front 2 rooms of my apartment for 3 days, I finally asked my neighbor to come and handle the situation for me. I essentially locked him in the barricaded rooms, shut the door, and crossed my fingers it was dead. Lucky me, because the rodent was very dead. I tend to imagine (even though I refused to actually go in and look at the carcass) that it wasn't a pleasant end. They set up glue traps, so when this rodent (which was a mouse) first got stuck in the glue, it was only part of it's body... in it's last moments it dragged itself and the trap across my kitchen floor. Kinda sad, even for a rodent. My neighbor threw it out and I then spent the next 5 hours sanitizing and washing all the floors in my apartment. Everything is back to normal now.
I spent a good portion of yesterday afternoon reading tjbash, which was just generally hilarious. I hadn't been on that site in a very long time...now that I've viewed it I should be set for the next 3 years bahaha. www.tjbash.org
I felt this quote was worthy of posting in that Brinda has a physics test tomorrow she is freaking out about and this appropriately sums up my sentiments. Leave it to Doc Walk to add hilarity to my day.
// Semester Exam review
Dr. Walker: The semester exam is next... Tuesday. Anybody have anything they have questions about? Something you've been struggling with for the past few months? Anything?
John Jaskot: Physics.
Dr. Walker: The semester exam is next... Tuesday. Anybody have anything they have questions about? Something you've been struggling with for the past few months? Anything?
John Jaskot: Physics.
My mom sent me an e-mail this morning that said Mother Teresa was made a saint last night in Rome (well I suppose Vatican City) at 11 pm, which is pretty awesome news.
Otherwise, my paper is still nonexistent, words with friends is improving, the weather is seriously unfortunate, and my feet are cold. Pretty typical day.
No comments:
Post a Comment